Smoking and you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOFX said:
So are you saying that Microsoft isnt finding the home computer industry profitable, because they are also marketing consoles. Capitalists are always CAPITALISING on different industries in order to make more profit, Donald Trump for example.

Funny I said nothing about Microsoft branching off into anything other then the computing market. I said they were one of the most successful companies out there along with General Electric. General Electric is a company that creates jet engines, to webcams. Capitalism is a good system and no matter how much you want to try to degrade it, you won't succeed.

Additionally, stop trying to twist my words. It is pissing me off.

So it isnt that strange that Phillip Morris is branching into other industries. General Electrics also does it and so does Microsoft who very succesful according to you.

NOFX said:
So it isnt that strange that Phillip Morris is branching into other industries. General Electrics also does it and so does Microsoft who very succesful according to you.

Many medium/small sized companies don't. They stick to their one or two industries they specialize in. Like your dad's lawfirm. He isn't going into processing cheese is he?

NOFX said:
haha, no. But Phillip Morris isnt a small sized industrie

I never said that. I said that most businesses in the United States are either small or medium sized industries. Capitalism is powered by these industries, not the big ones. Often the bigger businesses need to survive off the smaller ones.

Thats my point, if bigger buisinesses need to survive off smaller ones, then surely Phillip Morris going into the food industry, is no more concerning than Microsoft producing things for the console industrie

Phillip Morris is still producing tobacco, plus, that food industry that you say they are surviving off, is another huge company, Kraft.

Re: Member Photos

Well i know smoking is bad for you because i do it myself.

The first time i started was 4 years ago and i cant remember how it started but my friend had a pack of 10 Lambert And Butler, i asked him for one and he gave them me and i kept asking, and when i got the last 1 i had just noticed i smoked 7 fags in a hour.

Stupid aint it, anyway lets get of the topic of smoking because its bad and i dont wont any of you guys doing it, just for your own good.

i got 2 things to say, WTF HAS HAPPEND TO THIS THREAD why change the name.

2. Smoking is smoking, can we just shut up about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom