Welcome new moderators

So hang on, are you saying that you dont account for real world opinion? Your one of the people here, are you not?

I do because I'm one of the few on here who can actually vote. But I'm talking about the overall vote. Nice way to try to twist my words.

Well stop generalising. We are all part of this worldwide, community and we all have our views.

NOFX said:
Well stop generalising. We are all part of this worldwide, community and we all have our views.

I'm not generalizing. I'm saying your views don't count because you are vehemently anti-Bush, you can't vote, and we America don't care for what non-voters think.

Well thats not very democratic, everyone is entitled to their views and i am sure there are alot of americans on this forum who would disagree with what you just said. Further more your vote doesnt count because you are vehemently PRO BUSH. Also you were generalising.

A lot of you guys can't even vote. I'm not vehemently pro-Bush. I'm libertarian. I'm registered as non-partisan. I disagree with bush on several occasions. But most people here aren't even American and can't vote.

So what the world is entitled to an opinion of the man who is said to be; "leader of the free world."

He is leader of the United States and was voted with a very large margin back to office. Nice try.. trying to spin things..

Im saying that the USA is the most powerful free country on earth, so of course people are going to have their opinion concerning George Bush. People say that he is the leader of the free world.

Back
Top Bottom