Smoking and you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Member Photos

i smoke local cigars only. wow! i didnt know you have smoking threads here. im too lazy to search, im not familiar in this forum. maybe a link will do:).
thanks for the compliments guys!~

Oh, my dad doesn't really fancy Cigars. All he smokes is Cigarettes. Almost 2-3 a day too (sometimes only one...depends on his mood).

My dad avoids cigarettes.. he hates them. But he likes cigars more.. dunno why.. they smell really bad (especially the backwoods ones). But he only smokes them once a month..

I dunno...I guess Cigars have better tobacco in them...and because they look gangster? Gotta finish that Mafia look with a Cigar. :p

oh boohoo... boohoo... boohoo... capitalism has a sense of responsibility. Don't go on a ill-advised bashing fest because I will go after you. I'm a capitalist hardliner, but the tobacco companies aren't being responsible.

But arent the tobacco tycoons some of the most succesful buisiness capitalists in the world? Wouldnt that be setting an example for many other capitalists who are money hungry?

NOFX said:
But arent the tobacco tycoons some of the most succesful buisiness capitalists in the world? Wouldnt that be setting an example for many other capitalists who are money hungry?

OH HERE WE GO AGAIN. The most successful business capitalists are those controlling oil and high technology. High technology you happen to use. Capitalism may not be perfect, but it is pretty damn good. And if it wasn't for it, you wouldn't have your nice advanced computer. You are just full of some hypocritical agenda.

haha, I believe that tobacco companies and their owners would also be at the top of that most succesful buisiness capitalist list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom