Welcome new moderators

Don't try to mock me by supposeably giving me credit. I don't defend Bush on nearly every count. Additionally, i'm libertarian, not republican. I will continue to be against this discriminatory poll.

And how can you get the full answer with a poll that says anti-Bush and pro-Bush? That doesn't get the opinions from anyone.

Dude. I'm not mocking you...... Jeeze, I'm trying to make a compliment, and you still attack me. Fine, lock the thread mods if you feel like it..... Is there anything I can do on this forum without Giancarlo hating me....

Whatever...although I admit the way we made the thread was flawed and messed up (due to poor planning), I'm not gonna go bowing down to you or anything.

Oi what the fuck you guys, you guys just drag the debate/flamewar, into this unrelated thread. Personally Alvino, I dont think the bush poll should be locked, if people are sensible and only vote then there will be no flaming because it is anonymous, it will just die eventually i guess.

NOFX said:
Oi what the fuck you guys, you guys just drag the debate/flamewar, into this unrelated thread. Personally Alvino, I dont think the bush poll should be locked, if people are sensible and only vote then there will be no flaming because it is anonymous, it will just die eventually i guess.

of course an anti-bush person wouldn't want it closed.. it is to prove his point. :rolleyes: you have to look beyond cf.

It has nothing to do with my stance towards Bush. I just think that it is interesting to see where the majority of people lie. Nothing personal.

Back
Top Bottom