Whatss your favorite fast food restaraunt?

YEAAAH CHINA STAR!!! That place friggin owns. And I've been to A&W a few times, but not in like a few months, they have good food too. I've seen Chi-Chi's, but haven't been there. You should try Rosies if you haven't already, bomb ass bbq place.

BanChan said:
Theres some place called uhhh

tapioca express, near CSUN I think... I go there all the time, OWNAGE!

Oh yesss....Asian pride baby! WooT! One of the better chinese innovations. :) One of my favorites is Watermelon juice with Pearls aka Boba.

winterfreshpwnz said:
YEAAAH CHINA STAR!!! That place friggin owns. And I've been to A&W a few times, but not in like a few months, they have good food too. I've seen Chi-Chi's, but haven't been there. You should try Rosies if you haven't already, bomb ass bbq place.

If you see a bunch of rowdy, noisy guys there... at Tapoica.. those are my friends.. lol.. they are kinda stereotypical too.. (close to 80% of my friends are gay)

Just a word of warning lol.

back to fast food... I still don't get why Taco Bell wasn't on there... I like some of their food. Not nearly as good as this nice local chain called Baja Fresh, but still...

Well I was mainly just trying to do burger places, but only the most popular ones, like the ones you see commericals for every minute, etc.. I know now though that I left out Wendy's and maybe one or two other places, but yeah. I wasn't trying to incorporate other types of food like mexican, chinese, or sandwich places and stuff cuz then the list would be ginomous.

I personally like curry, chinese, malaysian, thai and nothing beats the good old fish and chips.

Back
Top Bottom