Mac's no longer the "Immune OS"

Re: Mac's no longer the

Giancarlo said:
your beliefs would lead to hitlerism.
Well maybe I trust human decency more than you then; but I see no reason why the Centralist Control of a Country by a Senate and more quick fire control by a small Council of elected people would lead to Hitlerism.

alvino said:
Seriously...that's another advantage of Linux. It's an open-source software, therefore it's FREE! :D
Many things are free; AOL is free for a certain period of time but we don't use it even for that short time and cancel it at the end.

rakedog said:
link?

Uhhh.. Now that's all great, but Red Hat, IMHO, is a pretty crappy server. Try Gentoo or Arch or something. Besides, they're all free. I'm not fucking paying all that money just for the server software. I have better ways to spend it.
Link

Yeah, but Red Hat is the only Enterprise Server available.

rakedog said:
LK, I should add, I'm not up right now for a new Linux/Windows debate. We've had far too many of those. So let's just leave it.

I just wanted to point out that microsoft doesn't own the computing world, and never will. No one will ever "own" it.
I didn't bring one up :D I can't even remmember why Windows Server 2003 came up... I didn't actually say that though - I pointed it out it didn't. Cheeseman222 said that :D

Companies face greater risks if they run their Web sites on Linux rather than Windows, a Microsoft-funded study has concluded.

If it's microsoft-funded, duh... I'm not going to bother reading that, it's biassed.

Please LK, just drop it. I know that you didn't say it, and I'm not up for a new debate about this.

Well its not as if Red Hat haven't looked over it - all they've said it that they believe it to be false. If they knew of any part of it which they could point out as false they would - obviously it isn't in that case :D

Studies have to be funded by somebody - by the time the results come out the funding isn't important anymore so its not going to matter what Microsoft think about the outcome.

Re: Mac's no longer the

Lord Kalthorn said:
Well maybe I trust human decency more than you then; but I see no reason why the Centralist Control of a Country by a Senate and more quick fire control by a small Council of elected people would lead to Hitlerism.

Don't you ever say you believe in a form of government more free then me. A centralist controlled government.. Kyrgyzstan.. they don't last... ever. Your beliefs would lead to dictatorship.

I believe in democracy more then you.

hmm well i don't really want to argue with you guys about politics and crap...i just came here to say... DOWN WITH APPLE!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom