Whatss your favorite fast food restaraunt?

Panda express is mainstream for the puzers! I go to china grill because I am a rebel.... joke, but this place called china grill near my house OWNS panda express with amount, quality, and price!

BASH THE PANDA!

BanChan said:
Theres some place called uhhh

tapioca express, near CSUN I think... I go there all the time, OWNAGE!

I'm surprised you haven't run into me. I go to a thai restaurant next to Tapoica express. There is also a Papa John's there. I hang out at Tapoica express with gay friends often..

Our main fast food restraunts in Australia are; McDonalds, KFC, BK, Red Rooster and Subway,

My pic is definitly subway.

Panda express is teh suckage. There are tons of little places that offer the same stuff, but with way better quality and more slection. Plus, when I used to go there, the people making the food were always hispanic...

Oh and gian since were so close, have you ever been to a chinese restaraunt called Golden Star (I think that's the name), I haven been there in a few weeks, but my dad still occasionally brings me back some of their food when he goes. They own uber style and have no MSG. :D

Golden star? Never heard of it. I have heard of Hot Wok Cafe, Mandarin Deli, A&W Seafood, China Star, and Chi Chi's...

Back
Top Bottom