Smoking and you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Member Photos

No it doesn't, I can control it. If you think everyone that smokes is a pathetic looser, then oviousely you will be bashed by 60% of the u.s.

I don't smoke.

rakedog said:
Smoking is for pathetic losers. I'm sorry but it's true. And yes, I am being totally serious when I say that everyone who smokes in my opinion is a complete idiot and doesn't deserve to live. And don't try to change my opinion, smoking sucks, and no one should do it. It's a fact too.

Spoken like someone with true convictions. I don't think I ever agreed with you more. You are right on the dot.

Living is a slow way of suicide? Really? You can live a much more fullfilling life without cigarettes. Cigarettes are one thing that should be banned. I think.

"then oviousely you will be bashed by 60% of the u.s."

B.S! Less then 10% of the people in the US smoke.

Gian, tobacco is the second highest trading income. The US wont ever do it.

jack22 said:
Gian, tobacco is the second highest trading income. The US wont ever do it.

Eh wrong. US Department of Health and Justice have launched huge lawsuits against the tobacco industry. So have private interests. And no it is not the second highest. Nice try really.

That is all to make them have a better reputation, usually the health department just cares about the money and the reputation... whatever..

Gian, it was on 60minutes...You seriously have to oipen up your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom