I almost want to cuss

Eeee that is nasty; I try to backup and print my story... but I can't imagine loosing even it - would be dreadful - and mine's only a few score pages, hardly a practically completed book.

Yeah that's why I got myself a thumbdrive.. i've learned the hard way before.. losing an six page essay.. w\

I'm too cheap to buy a thumb drive. I figure - a thumb drive is say £50 for something like 256, 512 Megs? You can get a 30Gig External Hard Drive on USB for not much more than that, or a little more for one with a CD Writer in case you need to help somebody fix something and they have loads of data, no CD-Writer and they need a Format.

I bought a 128MB thumbdrive for $29 USD. What is 50 pounds is it in US Dollars? A 30GB external hard-drive is far more then $29 USD. And the practicality and versatility of a thumbdrive caused me to buy one.

Well I just saw this trying to find the price of an External Hard Drive: at Special Reserve very nice indeed. That is a far cheaper option - you can get cheap are 30, 40, 60Gig Hard Drives anywhere.

But yeah, a thumb drive will fit in your pocket. That may, but it would pull your trousers down if it did.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Well I just saw this trying to find the price of an External Hard Drive: at Special Reserve very nice indeed. That is a far cheaper option - you can get cheap are 30, 40, 60Gig Hard Drives anywhere.

It isn't practical for my uses. It would look kinda ridiculous to be carrying around an external drive around. So, in this case I would go with something that is more compact and portable.

Anyways, I think in this case starting from fresh was the best thing I could do. Besides, I backed up all the important documents.

Back
Top Bottom