Welcome new moderators

way to go Alvino I'm surprised you werent made one earlier.. I support Setisshocks modship, because he seems very knowledgable.

i retract that comment about you alvino.. you made your first mistake about opening a "non discussion" thread. Forum = discussion.

Not really giancarlo. First off, don't blame Alvino. It was completely my idea, so if you have complaints, blame me, not him. Second, EVERY SINGLE political discussion we've had turned into a flame war. I'm simply trying to have a peaceful poll. If you want to discuss the topic, make your own topic, and discuss all you want. No one is stopping you. Seriously, why are you attacking just a friggin poll. Go make a thread for discussing it.

Giancarlo said:
i retract that comment about you alvino.. you made your first mistake about opening a "non discussion" thread. Forum = discussion.

Actually Rakedog made the thread, but I just enforced what his intentions were (which was to have a peaceful poll). Don't worry..it's gonna be locked tommorrow.

rakedog said:
Not really giancarlo. First off, don't blame Alvino. It was completely my idea, so if you have complaints, blame me, not him. Second, EVERY SINGLE political discussion we've had turned into a flame war. I'm simply trying to have a peaceful poll. If you want to discuss the topic, make your own topic, and discuss all you want. No one is stopping you. Seriously, why are you attacking just a friggin poll. Go make a thread for discussing it.

It was irresponsible, crude, and dictator like. You can't silence opinions here. A peaceful poll? You must have disucssion because this is a freaking forum to discuss things. Don't like it? Well too bad.

Alvino allowed it. So he just as much to blame as you.

Giancarlo said:
It was irresponsible, crude, and dictator like. You can't silence opinions here. A peaceful poll? You must have disucssion because this is a freaking forum to discuss things. Don't like it? Well too bad.

Alvino allowed it. So he just as much to blame as you.

The opinion part goes into the poll. People can see your opinion. It's in the vote.

alvino said:
The opinion part goes into the poll. People can see your opinion. It's in the vote.

No. The poll is anonymous. Nice try really. Well most people here aren't even american or old enough to vote..

Giancarlo, I think most people agree... You have proven your point.. You can outsmart anyone on this forum in a debate. You're the best, and unbeatable. No one can face you, so no one can really make a good discussion debate, so everyone reserves to flames and stupid methods of debate. Can you please try to understand this from my eyes? I know that you can beat us in a debate, but what if people just want to express their opinion, without the fear of you coming and crushing whatever arguement they have. Make no mistake, I totally understand your position. You can defend bush on nearly any count. But most of us here are not taking a major on debating and politics. So we aren't a match for you. So please, just let the poll be. It will be gone by tommorow night, and you will be left alone. I'm really asking you this as a person Giancarlo, try to understand my position, where i'm just a person who can't counter your debating skills, and I just want to see what people think about bush, but if you're there, crushing everyone's aruements (which isn't a bad thing whatsoever), it's kind of hard for us to get a total picture. I know you probably won't care, but at least try to...

Back
Top Bottom