Intel introduces a new Extreme Edition with more FSB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha; Oh My Fucking God brings Sex and God into the equation - neither are required on a Forum :D

Show us this then. I am always one up for a laugh. I'd love to see something that proves EM64T is not 64-bit like AMD64 is against the word of Intel, AMD, Microsoft, IBM, Dell, HP, Fujitsu, Common Sense and the Technical White Papers, it would be funny.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha; Oh My Fucking God brings Sex and God into the equation - neither are required on a Forum :D

Again no it doesn't.

Show us this then. I am always one up for a laugh. I'd love to see something that proves EM64T is not 64-bit like AMD64 is against the word of Intel, AMD, Microsoft, IBM, Dell, HP, Fujitsu, Common Sense and the Technical White Papers, it would be funny.

If you are one up for a laugh look at your own pathetic self... you will be laughing all day about how idiotic you are.

Giancarlo said:
Again no it doesn't.
Fucking is sex; God is in there without conversion - even if both were wanted in the forum the swearing isn't. I haven't swore and apparently I am the one having my points wallopped :D If anybody according to you should be swearing its me.

Giancarlo said:
If you are one up for a laugh look at your own pathetic self... you will be laughing all day about how idiotic you are.
Giancarlo said:
Haha. Well at the moment I'm laughing at the one who has yet to debunk as it were Microsoft, Intel, AMD, IBM, Dell, HP, Fujitsu, Common Sense and a huge range Technical White Papers.

Fucking is sex; God is in there without conversion - even if both were wanted in the forum the swearing isn't.

It is simple swearing. The words were being used in a different context.

Haha. Well at the moment I'm laughing at the one who has yet to debunk as it were Microsoft, Intel, AMD, IBM, Dell, HP, Fujitsu, Common Sense and a huge range Technical White Papers.

OMFG AGAIN... moron you have proved nothing with your blabber. The evidence is on my side, and you don't have common sense.

gian your stalling very badly, IF YOU HAVE PROOF OF WHY THE P4 EMT 64 isnt 64 bit and amd athlon 64 is THEN FREAKING SHOW US, quit saying stupid things like your so dumb etc, just give us the real facts and show us where you obtained your information.

HP? Wow, I didn't know that.

Compaq... aren't much of a loss. A little company called Advent made my PC and even they stock both Intel and AMD; HP although is news... very interesting.

ComputerWizard said:
gian your stalling very badly, IF YOU HAVE PROOF OF WHY THE P4 EMT 64 isnt 64 bit and amd athlon 64 is THEN FREAKING SHOW US, quit saying stupid things like your so dumb etc, just give us the real facts and show us where you obtained your information.

I'm not stalling on jack shit. I already proved what I had to do. I'm saying stupid things. I'm stating the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom