Whatss your favorite fast food restaraunt?

LOL Go Arby's! Woot! I love their roast beef sandwiches! In n' Out is pretty good too...its healthier than McDonalds at least...

TRDCorolla said:
What about pizza? I like Little Ceasars and Domino's. Papa John's is ok, but I don't like their pizza sauce that much. Too sweet.

I don't like any pizza place here. I like real pizza in italy... my standards are too damn high.

Well I guess I can understand a post like lol, or when hey just put a smiley, those are kinda pointless, but still, people around here need to lighten up. I should have close to 2K anyway with how much I was posting around like november or december, but then had to leave for like 2 months cuz I was without a computer. So the way I look at it, this is just my way of catching up to where I should be. I had the same post count as people like Zen and was only like 200-300 posts away from gian, and look at it now. So whatever.

Well if you look at a lot of my posts, I post a lot of quality posts. Especially in debates.. we are talking about posts that are sometimes many paragraphs in length.

I used to do that to, I would hardly ever post just some little stupid thing, my posts had meaning and most of the time I would be on the general board helping people or sharing my opinion on things, but now most of the time I'm in the social board trying to catch up.

alvino said:
Well length doesn't always determine quality.

Well mine are most definitely quality based... I put a lot of time into providing sources in political debates in particular.

Yeah, I know. :) Sometimes it's so long that I don't even bother reading the whole thing. :p

Back
Top Bottom