Whatss your favorite fast food restaraunt?

dude, who cares, it's a friggin post count. do you realize how meaningless and harmless it is. It's not like if I get to guru or like 3000 posts I'm gonna think I'm better than anyone, I'm just trying to have fun. People who care so much about double posting or people posting worthless stuff humor me. It's like they're trying to take any form of fun away from the board.

Well said. Yes, quality matters but just ignore the person if hes not quality.

Back on topic.

For subs, I go to a local mom and pop type store (actually a combination of a doughnut/sandwich shop). Get this, they have a special where you buy a small 8" sub and they give you two free doughnuts. Here we are trying to eat healthy and they give us junk food like doughnuts to go with our sandwich. Go figure. I go to Subway once in awhile because they are fresher than the one I go to. They are more expensive too, but have tons of variety which I like.

winterfreshpwnz said:
dude, who cares, it's a friggin post count. do you realize how meaningless and harmless it is. It's not like if I get to guru or like 3000 posts I'm gonna think I'm better than anyone, I'm just trying to have fun. People who care so much about double posting or people posting worthless stuff humor me. It's like they're trying to take any form of fun away from the board.
Yes but posts like
Lol
i mean come one anyway i couldnt care less

What about pizza? I like Little Ceasars and Domino's. Papa John's is ok, but I don't like their pizza sauce that much. Too sweet.

TRDCorolla said:
For subs, I go to a local mom and pop type store (actually a combination of a doughnut/sandwich shop). Get this, they have a special where you buy a small 8" sub and they give you two free doughnuts. Here we are trying to eat healthy and they give us junk food like doughnuts to go with our sandwich. Go figure. I go to Subway once in awhile because they are fresher than the one I go to. They are more expensive too, but have tons of variety which I like.

Ditto. I think maybe a chocolate chip cookie is good with a sub.. but it should be an option. You should try Quiznos.. they are kinda pricey.. but they have discounts and such.

Back
Top Bottom