Noooooo, Code 39 Error!!!!!!!

wozelbeak

Daemon Poster
i have just uninstalled a couple of nero programes on my p.c. now my cd r and my dvd rw are not recognised.
i have read that the removal of the programmes has caused this. is there an easy way to resolve this problem. i have studied one that involves going into the registry editor. that was a bit complicated for me. if there is a way please let me know. and don't it just suck when these things happen.

just restart your computer and Windows will reinstall the drivers for your drives have you done that?

i have done that. its a bit more complicated than that i believe. i believe that the uninstalling of the nero programme has removed somethin critical from system 32. i wonder if i re-install nero if it would repair it? i somehow doubt it.
would running a repair on windows solve the problem?

you could try going to the Nero site & d/l the latest driver's for the version you have. have you tried looking in devise manager to see if there is a conflict somewhere?

Yes< In Device Manager It Says That There Is A Problem But There Is No Way Of Resolving It

remove your drives from device manager and restart your computer if that fails repair install Windows!

well, it ended up with a re format and re install of windows. im pissed off that by removing a unwanted programe, it can remove all use of disc drives. microsoft give some crap about using programes that are not aproved by them might cause this problem.

Back
Top Bottom