Christopher Walken=Top 10 Actors of all time

BanChan said:
No he isn't! There are a bunch of people that are better than him!

I actually forgot about this, please, tell me with all the logic you have because we know you have so much, what actors you think are better?

Denzel and Edward might be ok, but jim carrey, well that's just hilarious. He's a good actor, but only good for one role, and that's comedy, he can't play other roles, he can't do a drama or horror, etc. And that's bad. Edward is good becuase he has done his American History X, his Death to Smoochy, his Fight Club, and the same for Denzel, but Jim Carrey has only done comedies and when he tried to do a drama (The Majestic), he failed.

I like him...

He was so wierd in > The Dead Zone
He also played a bad guy named Zorn in one the James Bond movies.

I laready said that Al rivaled him, Denzel and Morgan are fair choices too I supposed, and besides, I never said he was the best, just merely in the top 10, I'd prolly put Pacino at number one anyway, so I definitely don't think he's the best. Danny Glover is an honorbale mention as well IMO.

EDI: Shawshank Redemption (which had Morgan in it) is one of my favorite movies of all time BTW.

Well maybe in your top ten. Also one actor/director I forgot is Clint Eastwood. He has proved to be a better director then actor, in my opinion.. but you can never forget his style in westerns.

Back
Top Bottom