Christopher Walken=Top 10 Actors of all time

No actually his comedy is genius, rival to Chappele's, you just haven't actually heard any of his standup or seen any evidence as to why he is so controversial. I'll admit though as an actor he is mediocre, but he has great comedy, the same is for Chappelle. He isn't the best actor, it's his writing and comedy that makes him so great. Same for George Carlin who IMO is the funniest man on the planet and one of the smartest. As for Walken, you haven't seen enough of his work to say he sucks. Your opinion is so invalid I have to quesiton your purpose in life.

And what does someones talent as an actor have to do with how many films they have been in? You said that chris rock sucks and you can only think of one movie he's been in, wtf?! Your logic is so messed up. Just leave now cuz you really don't know what you're talking about and don't have enough evidence to actually back up the shit you're saying.

At least I actually have an opinion though, your opinion is so invalid that it ISN'T an opinion, it's just a bunch of illogical bullshit. You don't even have evidence to back up your claims. Your pathetic, and shouldn't have even come into this thread unless you had something with logic and reason to say. And even after I proved you to be wrong, all you could say was, I pwn eveyrone here. Not only is that stupid, but it's immature, showing you shouldn't be in any form of debate period.

*skanks through topic*

I don't want to waste time debating about the pros and cons Christopher Walkens or Chris Rock.

Now be gone!

Exactly, cuz you can't, cuz you know shit about what you are saying. Dude seriously, just leave, you're so outa your leage right now it isn't funny. And what debating? You haven't debated anything. You have just said some jibberish with no logic behind it and then claimed that you pwn us all after I proved you wrong. You already look like an idiot, why look like even more of a moron by staying? Or maybe you should, I don't think I've owned anyone this bad in a while, quite fun actually.

Back
Top Bottom