subseven

it's a trojan. it can do whatever it wants including put and remove stuff on your computer, steal you contacts, whatever you can do sitting at your computer, it can do.

Subseven is the most common back door trojan. The script kiddie virus of choice. It was probably some fat ugly kid with no girlfriend who put it on your pc. Try using this program called a-squared it is free and it might work for you. AVG is free too. I reccommend Zone Alarm Security Suite if you are willing to spend money.

Thnks guys.

i checked my history and found that they have been going to a bunch of sites i never heard of before..really strange shit.

how is it possible for someone to be able to take over someone elses computer?

well basicly somehow (I dont really know) the put a file onto your computer and you opened it (probably expecting it to be somthing else, easy mistake.) and with your I.P they can use subseven to control your computer, I've seen the the subseven application and there are litrally 100's of things they can do from deleting files to disableing hardware.

unluckily for me I had to learn the hard way but now I know.
good luck with removing it.

They some how got the subseven.exe on your pc. Either you opened some attachment or it was a trusted person that uses your PC that put it on. You could have downloaded a game or upgrade or something and it was embedded in it. So once that is executed they have free range on your PC. The other person has a server.exe and it controls your PC. This might help. http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/backdoor.subseven.html

Thanks thrice.

so basically this little bastard is able to surf the net with my machine?

i completely unpluged my pc until i can get it removed,,i'm scared the sob might do something bad that can get me into trouble.

thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom