help learn programming

george2

Daemon Poster
i would like to learn just basic programming and would like to know if there are any free programs or guides over the net that could help me get any knowledge of programming thanx for the help

i would like to learn a programming language. i have dev c++ but it dosen't work on my computer something about a GNU path make file or some shit but i can't find any good programming tutorials and i need a new programming program cause dev dosen't work

Dont start with C, mistake. Try BASIC, Liberty BASIC, and or Perl. I am learning VB6 but will switch to cVB

Start out with Python if you want an intro into programming. It is really nice for beginners. Don't get discouraged either, most tutorials may seem stupid but just go with it.

Yes, I went straight to C++ and I'm doing fine. Find yourself a nice tutorial (There hundreds on the internet). I never learned Python although I might just for kicks.

I also found it just as easy to learn C++. buy a book it helps for referencing and they only will run you about $30

Back
Top Bottom