Decaited Server in the UK

You guys are nuts UK servers bottom of the range (celerons) will cost you what around £130 with not alot of bandwith

Nah you can get way more for that. a cely is like £70-80. Or even less sometimes.

Yea thats true. Uk always gets the bottom end on things :(.

Dynamix said:
You guys are nuts UK servers bottom of the range (celerons) will cost you what around £130 with not alot of bandwith

Well since you guys dont know alot. The pricing is fairly good for UK. We dont have cheap bandwidth, or lines and not alot of dodgy companies.

I can get a AMD Duron 1800+ with 40gb hdd 350gb bandwidth for £39

The pricing is fairly good for UK. We dont have cheap bandwidth, or lines and not alot of dodgy companies.

I must admit some companys in the usa are dodgy but the pricing over the uk sucks!. I can get a p4 with 1000gb over the usa for £50 - £70 and the same spec server in the uk do it for £80 - £100 So where do we have a fairlygood price ? :confused: Whouldnt it be great if we all had the same prices :p

camers said:
Well since you guys dont know alot. The pricing is fairly good for UK. We dont have cheap bandwidth, or lines and not alot of dodgy companies.
Lol ok, Global switch 1 london i got quoted this
2.4 Celeron
512 RAM
100Gb Ram (yes 100 not 1000)

£120 per month

Servers are very intresting :). Now its my birthday and im gonna get drunk ;) Have fun

And a happy easter to you all ;)

Back
Top Bottom