hyperlinks

tilertrev

Solid State Member
Hi all new here , wondered if someone can help me , when i get a link sent to me by email i used to be able to hit it and it would take me there but now it will not , it just does not respond at all , hope you can understand what i mean , are there some settings i need to change ?
any help would be appreciated

not sure how to fix that, but you could highlight the url, copy it, and paste it into the address bar of your internet browser.

yes that works , but not what want to do , thanks anyway, my mouse pointer turns into a hand but will not respond to the link ?

have a look through the options for something like how hyperlinks opens for example in new window etc

(for the hyperlink problem)
You could copy and paste the URL into a program like microsoft word and it will make a hyperlink in that program and then it might work.

tilertrev said:
Hi all new here , wondered if someone can help me , when i get a link sent to me by email i used to be able to hit it and it would take me there but now it will not , it just does not respond at all , hope you can understand what i mean , are there some settings i need to change ?
any help would be appreciated
Your having the same prop as me, its nothing to do with internet explorer, sometimes its the computer your using, it does it with me.

I still dont no what it is.

Back
Top Bottom