I almost want to cuss

BanChan said:
haahhahahaa

Happens to the best of us. When building my first comp, i didn't know how to set jumpers or didnt know what they were, and i got so mad i almost threw it out a window.

It had to do with bad clusters on the hard-drive. I tried my best trying to fix it. Running chkdsk several times, and attempting to run the correction program on the Windows 2000 CD (recovery console). Also tried Fix-It Utilities. I was also predicting this would happen. That's why I moved every important file (documents) to a thumbdrive.

Ouch. That sucks...I've had that happen to me two times (because of corrupt drivers).

Yeah, I know a bunch of people with bad luck with electronics. This one guy bought all his parts on thanksgiving, and messed everything up and didn't have it up and running until this month.

Haha, we all do it at some point :D I once turned the Power Supply to 150Volts twice in consession with two Power Supplies... I was very young it has to be said.

What you need is Windows Server 2003! :D Much better OS.

Gian...

I know you did the backup. I was pointing that toward everyone else. I should have expanded on who I was refering to. Sorry...

Back
Top Bottom