Say something about the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha. I did say more than anybody else, I didn't say how much. Rather a Minimal Education and straight A*s than a 'fabulous' education and whatever you got.

You just don't know much about politics or anything about the real world. Straight As? No, you aren't smart enough. A "fabulous" education and whatever I got? Excuse me, who the hell do you think you are? At least I go to university.

jack... a spammer.. yet another spammer..

Haha, don't get me wrong, not in practical applications, but yes straight A*s (got 94% in the Maths :p) whether you think I'm smart enough or not ;). I don't know if your education was fabulous - but from you saying I had a Minimal one (which I did) I presumsed you would have had a [posh british accent] far superior education at a proper schooling facility. Well when I'm 19 I'm more sure I will :D Perhaps not in Washington State because of the expense and complexity of such a venture but in a University nonetheless and maybe Washington State.

A Funny Guy, a Funny Guy.

My education is practical, while his is not. I'm not good at math. But I do have a far superior education then you do.

LK: a foolish person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom