Army raises enlistment age

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't insult what I'm learning, because you don't know anything about it and not to mention you are completely foolish when it comes to judgements about it. So go jump off a cliff.

Hmmm... if I can't insult what you're learning - how could I have insulted your education in the first place, so this entire line of enquiry is flawed?

As for Politics; its a dreadful thing in the end anyway. Its just another type of marketing - a way to get what you want from those who don't know better. It is as much a tool of Capitalism as it is for any other purpose.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Hmmm... if I can't insult what you're learning - how could I have insulted your education in the first place, so this entire line of enquiry is flawed?

I just don't think you are capable of criticizing political science.

As for Politics; its a dreadful thing in the end anyway. Its just another type of marketing - a way to get what you want from those who don't know better. It is as much a tool of Capitalism as it is for any other purpose.

You again prove you know nothing..

Lord Kalthorn said:
Marines are like that; doesn't make them good, makes them strong. A Marine who goes up to an Iraq and says my god is bigger than your god is not going to have the chance to fight bare knuckle.

Im a Marine, and basicualy i wouldn say anything about gods or anything of such, all i know is that my fist fits perfectly in someones eye socket. So does any other person no matter what age. Plus im a rifleman and is all Marines, ill just shoot you, dont need damn bare knuckle fighting :) haha

Giancarlo said:
You can't insult what I'm learning, because you don't know anything about it and not to mention you are completely foolish when it comes to judgements about it. So go jump off a cliff.

can i be offered to jump off a cliff to? we can do it together :) i could care less about what people are learning and what people opionion is, America is a place to live, and thats that. So is any other country we all know if a war breaks out, we are all dead anyways so just chill and relax and wait for that day. COMPUTERS is where its at. Enjoy.

Blows dust off long dead thread...

How many pages back did you have to go to find this thread?

Duzz said:
can i be offered to jump off a cliff to? we can do it together :) i could care less about what people are learning and what people opionion is, America is a place to live, and thats that. So is any other country we all know if a war breaks out, we are all dead anyways so just chill and relax and wait for that day. COMPUTERS is where its at. Enjoy.

You are nothing more then braindead.

Duzz said:
Im a Marine, and basicualy i wouldn say anything about gods or anything of such, all i know is that my fist fits perfectly in someones eye socket. So does any other person no matter what age. Plus im a rifleman and is all Marines, ill just shoot you, dont need damn bare knuckle fighting :) haha
Now I can't vouch for your tiny hands or huge eye socket :D nor do I know if you've ever actually tried to put your fist into the eye socket of a skull but I'm more that sure mine wouldn't. So does any other person no matter what age? :p Now not only does your tiny fist fit into an eye socket - but so does every other person no matter what age... very odd indeed.

Shetishock has a very good point - I don't know whether you actually come to Computer Forums and searched for Marines, or are perhaps going through Giancarlo's or my Posts to see what we have insults but I'm more than sure you'll find a great deal more as you go along.

Again though - I don't know how the American Marines are; I don't myself have a particularly high opinion of it, certainly not as high as Giancarlo, but from that little bout of stupidity and presumption my opinion has not changed :D Shooting someone generally is not at all good; then an unarmed person, and just to save yourself a proper fight, doesn't shine through as an example of the Honor of the American Marines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom