Intel introduces a new Extreme Edition with more FSB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acctualy LK, hes never given us proof for more then a week. I know its ben rough but still. He is smart but refuses to show proof on something like this.

jack22 said:
I have said multiple times he never shows proof :) and it was before all of you!

you don't know what you are talking about. I most certainly do show proof and it is in my words. And LK, the only bad thing that is happening to me is your existence on these forums.

jack22 said:
Acctualy LK, hes never given us proof for more then a week. I know its ben rough but still. He is smart but refuses to show proof on something like this.

Again another lie by JACK!! OMFG. You are the one who isn't smart.

well can you show proof why the intel 6xx series is not 64-bit instead of just trying to make us take your word for it?

money_man said:
well can you show proof why the intel 6xx series is not 64-bit instead of just trying to make us take your word for it?

Well you'll have to take my explanations for one, because it is only logical.

Lets not bring god or sex into this. Nor double Post.

You do give proof though - apparently however not for this obviously false belief you have that EM64T is not 64-bit and AMD64 is.

Not bring god or sex?

False belief? What f--king false belief? I only think the truth in this matter. You are the one deluded into false beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom