Graphics card trouble, HELP!!!!!

Alright do this, right click, then go to properties, then settings, then change the resolution!

there you should be able to use the 5200!

make it really high numbers

OK, I feel really really dumb right now, I jsut reformatted, and I forgot that my reformat disks didn't come with DirectX9.0, wow, i installed directX and poof it works, man, this is awesome, everything looks fresher, and it plays all my 3-D screensavers blazing fast!!!

if you can play call of duty..lol j/k its not a very good video card, i hope your planning on upgrading shortly

Yea, I don't know why it is put down, after i got it working (Damn i feel dumb), i can play Call Of Duty maxed out on the highest resolution, And for only 70 bucks, I think it's a great deal.

I played doom 3 perfectly with a 5200.... but with medium quality... My 5700 can play doom3. hl2, farcry all in high quality and the highest resolution. But star wars republic commando for some reason laggs a bit, so i have to put it to medium.

how can your 5700 play DOOM 3 with high quality and high resolution? that card blows alot of ass. doom 3 pwns soo many systems that are better than your sig. how can you be doing that with the drivers from Nvidia? and nothing else?

Back
Top Bottom