Gallery: Cases

actually i like the gaming cases with the windows and the 200watts wasted on cathode lights. but i also like the "stealth" approach which is the have an insanely crazy computer in a normal cheap looking case. thats why im doing that, completely black AOpen case and inside will be SLI config :)

lol mine is completely black and looks like astock compaq or something other than the fact that its a AOpen case. then KAPOW!!!! SLI. i also like cars that are sleepers. dull black or soemthing. looking completely like crap and then a big block 572 or 427 and WA-LA! kicks ur civics ass (ur civics ass in general, not urs alvino since you probably dont own a civic)

haha yeah. But i mean, whats the point of having an awesome comp if you cant show it off?

thats true, but do you bring people into your house that actually care about computers, other than can it do music, msn, and internet at the same time? most people dont care about anything above that. then ur parents dont care so the only one your showing it of to is yourself

ahahah my mom things im spending too much money on my computer. she doesnt even know how to check e-mails. my dad only plays games that would require a 8mb video card to use and doesnt like the new ones. my mom already said if she could go back she wouldnt have let me get my computer because "i put way too much money into it"

hmmmm..... Money man , Im just the oposite my parents both love computers, My dad only knows how to work a mac good....Uhhh there both driffting over to MAC USER! YUCK HATE MACS! they got G4 laptops...both suck...What i didnt know before i had got the X navigator that the light would light up the room at night....I dont even need a lamp...the lights project a giant circle on the wall like a spot light. My pc sucks right now cause of 256 mb of RAM ....Im ebarrassed lol well i am ordering my gig on the 29th CANT WAIT

Well On this one I have 256 MB ram 2 40GB HD's(one craped out last night) A Maxtor...hmm and they been go for me in the past....and a a P4

You ment me right?

Back
Top Bottom