Intel introduces a new Extreme Edition with more FSB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Kalthorn said:
I paint you as nothing you don't paint yourself as :D If you knew what AMD 64 uses to make it 64-bit as apparently you do; you would know that technically its not 64-bit, just as technically EM64T is not 64-bit. You would however know that EM64T and AMD64 produce the same 64-bit style output.

If you have any sources or anything that says EM64T is not 64-bit like AMD64 is 64-bit then by all means... give us a giggle?

Again complete wrongness on all counts. AMD 64 is 64-bit. Again wrong ,wrong, wrong, wrong.. stop lying.

Giancarlo said:
Again complete wrongness on all counts. AMD 64 is 64-bit. Again wrong ,wrong, wrong, wrong.. stop lying.
I'm sure... I didn't say AMD 64-bit wasn't 64-bit - you were saying that. You've yet to show anything that I child couldn't show as to proof that there is a difference between the end result of an EM64T Processor and an AMD64 Processor.

ComputerWizard said:
I know :) , it sucks when its used as a normal computer especially when u face it up against a P4 or Athlon
Haha. You wouldn't know where to start if you could afford an Itanium2 :D They're not x86. You'd have to have completely custom Software and Windows Server 2003 64-bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom