Question about Vbulletin(Probally David canAnswer)

jack22

Fully Optimized
Well, i have been looking into getting s forum up and running. It says that you can install it on your server. Now, can i just keep my computer on all the time and people willstill be able to access it or do i need the whole shibang like WindowsServer? I did the Admin Demo and it seemed like a pretty simple way to manage the forums, do you feel it is easy David? From the looks of it, i dont need to really know anything but clicking buttons like i dont need to know HTML and stuff right?
Thanks.

I'd say its moderately easy to run vBulletin. It is certainly more complex than the free 'lite' forums out there. Are you planning to run it off your home comp?

i wouldnt run it off your home comps couse it would just be slow and kinda stupid

as for vB its self the controls are brill there is nothing you cant do, that is of course once you learn your way around the controls which can take some time

as for editing it, its pritty simple and nicely layed out, rusbo.uk managed to mess his forums up 2-3 times trying to edit it but it was no big

If i decide to get it can i run it off one of your servers? I'll pay some money to do it.

Back
Top Bottom