Gallery: Graphics Cards

Re: Gallary: Graphics Cards

alvino said:
It'll outperform it. There's plenty of benchmarks that'll prove it. The 9800 Pro is old (but, was pretty good).

I hope your not implying that its not good :p. Even though it is old it still matches up pretty good to other graphics cards, its pretty decent and handle games like half life 2 pretty well. Not the greatest but im satisfied with it! (I dont think you were saying its bad, heck you even said it was pretty good, just wanted to clairify to others that its still a pretty decent card.

I wasn't saying that it was bad. It was pretty neat...but the 6600 GT owns it. :D

I have a FX5200, and even it will handle HalfLife2, i just turn down the graphics a bit.

BigLu said:
I have a FX5200, and even it will handle HalfLife2, i just turn down the graphics a bit.

Yeah, my friend DLed this program that makes the water still reflective when playing Half-Life 2...and he has a GeForce FX 5200. :)

hahaha that would be me baby!!! i can reflect everything withought losing frames. And my resolution is 1024X768 with medium settings.

Yes...Ownage is that friend of mine. Conrad, go to practice tommorrow.

how about NO cuz im a slacker and I want to play video games

Back
Top Bottom