XBOX2 vs PS2 vs Revolution

BigLu

Daemon Poster
Well well well, it seems the battle has started all over again. Lets see if we can start a great debate here. Post your opinions and supposed specs. Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo, where will it end? (I have an XBOX version 1.0, the original, and it doesn't hardly work anymore, i love it, but hmmm, that really pisses me off that it broke)

Um there's already like three threads on this, just do a search... but OK, my vote is for XBOX next, it's gonna be the baddest video game system ever! it's going to blow PS3 right out of the weeds, I havent heard much about the revolution so i cant give input on that.
BTW ebgames has pictures of the revolution (dont tell many people, eb could get into trouble) to see the revoltuion, go to half life 2 at ebgames.com, and go to screenshots, click the back arrow for a while and eventually you will come across nintendo revolution pics...

zen has already showed that PS3 and the nintendo are going to be the strongest contenders, and xbox will come in last. why keep saying XBOX will win?

i think ps3 will be the best.... ESPECIALLY because the free online.... lol i think you already pay enough to by a game let alone have to pay to play it online. plus i have a ps2 which makes me sorta have a biast opinon lol.

money_man said:
zen has already showed that PS3 and the nintendo are going to be the strongest contenders, and xbox will come in last. why keep saying XBOX will win?

That's because Zen is a eccentric overzealous Nintendo-fanboy fool. :p

HAHAHA, anywho, I loved my xbox but it doesn't want to cooperate right no, co i am having second thoughts about microsoft

I love my xbox when it comes to single and multi player action and racing games. But I love my PS2 more because I am an RPG fanatic.

Back
Top Bottom