about to break

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. you guys make me laugh. like really you do
and this isnt a "flame". im trying to compliment you guys :)

Holy shit people, grow up. Seriously, I sometimes think that we have like an elementary school running here.. So far the only mature things that I have heard were from Giancarlo and Matt themselves.

And I totally agree with matt, several of you have been giving him shit, posting totally pointless posts, breaking board rules, and if I were him, I would be just as pissed, if not more. I am totally serious when I say some of you need to GROW UP. Start acting more mature, stop posting pointless flames and pointless posts. If you disagree with someone, that's okay, but fucking post reasons and an arguement, instead of starting a flame war. I'll say it again, GROW UP PEOPLE. Lately I've seen the maturity level of the forum go down the drain. If you guys want to act like 8-year-olds, go ahead, but fucking don't on the forums. Mature a bit...

And matt, definately stay, you're a great mod and a great guy. I appreciate the hard work that you've had to do to keep this elementary school in control. Definately don't resign.

DON'T LEAVE MATT! I'LL REGRET IT FOREVER! I LOVE YOU! (Forum wise ;)) BTW Happy Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom