about to break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt there are plenty of a-holes on here. I support you and I think you are a great mod. F--k the rest of you who don't think so. I think those who don't like you, should just leave.

Matt, please stay. You bring in a sense of order on here. And unlike AMD ZEN, you are mature.

so what your saying is if someone doesnt like Matt they should just leave? well good thing your opinions are yours and not everyone elses because forums like this would be pretty bad. why cant teh people who dont like matt just leave him alone and dont say anything? thats a better idea, good thing i had to go to University to figure that one out

general knowledge about me- i have a very very high tolerance level for ppl and the crazy stuff they do.

zoom, you sorta piss me off and you havent even done anything to me. doesnt that tell you something?

and btw facts my ASS!

money_man said:
so what your saying is if someone doesnt like Matt they should just leave? well good thing your opinions are yours and not everyone elses because forums like this would be pretty bad. why cant teh people who dont like matt just leave him alone and dont say anything? thats a better idea, good thing i had to go to University to figure that one out

This shows millions about your own opinion. I think matt should be respected, because he keeps this place in order. I think you are right, people who don't like him should keep their mouths shut.

You went to university? You never have.

Yes, i sent Matt a nice PM. He should be respected as much as David and all the other mod's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom