about to break

Status
Not open for further replies.
even though there is presure there is no excuse for they way to you talk to members on here with your nasty attitude, people dont want to say it but i am not afraid to say it to your face, you need to learn how to stop being such an ass to everyone..like in the moderator nomination topic u were cursing at ppl just cuz they want to be a mod...what was the reason for this? maybe you ought to take a break and reevalute YOURSELF..and if you reply with something smart/nasty to me i will do the same.

how many time do i have to say this, but i guess your new you dont understand what i have done for this place and been through

and for the last fucking time, shorten your sig or i will i warned you twice

Did you make this topic so people will say, "MATT DONT LEAVE MEEEEE" because thats what it looks like, we have our own problems and you have yours, if you want to leave then get out, don't make a big deal about it and make a thread on how much you hate the forum.

JUST LEAVE

Banchan, You have no idea what your talking about. Please try to be more understanding, and if you haven't got anything nice to say then shut the fuck up :)

shut up, i made this thread for my friends to no

i couldnt give to shits what you said, yes its nice, and its re assuring to no that people are still behind me

Oh, and sorry for the double post, But I don't think that Matt said anywhere that he hated the forum, So I'd also get my facts straight if I was you :)

this is what im talking about, your disrespective towards us but you want us to be nice to you?

hince the golden rule here ppl:

*TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED!*

p.s. i never said that you have never done anything for this forum, but seeing your recent actions my view of you may be different from others.

matt said:
shut up, i made this thread for my friends to no

i couldnt give to shits what you said, yes its nice, and its re assuring to no that people are still behind me

Ah yes... the days when Matt became a Moderator... we only had Rocker (Slayer) on Active Moderator duty at the time... was much simpler then.

Zoom, You dont follow rules so he enforced them. Do you really think hes in the greatest of mood? I think not. Show the man respect.

jack i am not mad over a little sig..i could care less about that..i know your life centers around this forum but mine does not..i dont get uptight with things like that

i am only stating the facts

and sometimes the truth hurts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom