Motherboard Question...

really... well I was looking around and I noticed no matter where I shop I am gonna get a shipment fee of $60-$120 just to get my product so I decided to go with local stores... www.oemexpress.com is my city and so is www.memoryexpress.com... maybe if you guys have free time you can show me some good parts for my computer... maybe some good advice on motherboards and processors as well... the only parts I know for sure I am getting is the video card from oemexpress(ATI/Sapphire 9600 Pro 256M, $129.99) and the hard drive(Seagate 160GB SATA/8Mb, $139.99) and the speakers(Earthquake 600W PMPO 2.1 Desktop, $9.99) and my monitor from a local mall(21" flatscreen no name, $120)... so pretty much I need help with the better part of the computer

ACES WILD said:
Hey, those brands are good, especially since MSI is my fav currently, but im getting an ABIT soon, there are many other good companies besides the three you listed, like ABIT, DFI, Mach Speed, and EPoX

When did I say that MSI, Gigabyte, and Asus were the only good companies? Of course there are other good companies, I was just merely listing the 3 that I thought were the best.

shipment costs of $60-$120??? Where do you live? Try looking for all your needs at Newegg.com as jack22 points to. Another place to try is zipzoomfly.com which has several items that ship for free on 2nd Day UPS.

CrossCech said:
shipment costs of $60-$120??? Where do you live? Try looking for all your needs at Newegg.com as jack22 points to. Another place to try is zipzoomfly.com which has several items that ship for free on 2nd Day UPS.

I live in Canada and on ZipZoomFly the shipping was around $60 and 2nd day UPS does not apply to me because I am outside of the USA... and Newegg.com was similar shipping costs... kinda hard to shop at all the really cheap spots because of my location... saving $50 on a part does shit all for me when $60 shipping in effect... but look at the 2 sites I listed... those I can pick up right at the store and they decently cheap prices... anyone able to help me out?

EDIT::: newegg does not ship outside of USA and zipzoomfly costs $54.95 to ship... so I think I should go with local stores because the 2 I mentioned are pretty cheap especially when you consider no shipping charges... usually they only $20-$60 more compared to other places but they are already converted to canadian dollars so right there I am saving $20-$30 from conversion plus saving $55+ on shipping

Back
Top Bottom