about to break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden Master
ok i see now why zen broke and cfreek broke, couse im going to soon, why do people only remember the bad that i do, today i banned furgy twice i locked about 10 threads, i edited minor flames, and got rid of some reported spam, but does anyone care, hell no. what do i get for it, matt your a shit mod, matt you dont deserve to be mod, matt sucks and so on, i mean do you people not understand what we staff do for you. lets see what else do i get, i mean over msn currently as im writing this i have 4 CF members lecturing me on how im crap. 1 of which is furgy being a jackass so that one is excused.

im 15 its my birthday next wednesday and at the rate that this crap from you lot comes in im ready to jump in front of a bus, i have been here 1 fucking year and im being lectured by you lot, im beening lecture on how i suk, and how other forums are better

all i can say is STFU leave me alone

and something i dont want to do but am going to is leave me mod position

David please demote me

and to those who try and steal my spot i dare you to try you will regret it, couse im no longer a rule enforcer couse i have fucking had it with you little fucking crying kids

Ok first of all, take it easy. Your a od, were supposed to hate you. Second, please do not call me a kid as you are 15 too. But dude, youve done a good job and when pople hate you is when you can tell your a good mod.

see even now on the verge of leaving the forum all together im being told of for calling someone a kid

I didnt tell you off, i just asked. Dude, how bout you take arest for a couple of days and come back, you'll be refreshed.

aww..matt dont demote yourself! i like having you as a mod bc i like seeing you yell at ppl for flaming/spamming/other worthless crap

you CANT not be a mod. it wouldnt be right! i dont deal well with change and you've been mod since i've been here!!!!!

we all love you even if we dont show it sometimes. and screw the messenger ppl~

Personally I'm just sad to leave 10,300 Posts to rot here if I were to leave :D So I don't, but I have to admit it is becoming more arduous than it was.

wht the hell, I am not a little boy, and what have I done to you.

Nothing, and what are you talking about someone taking your Mod postion you aint going to leave now are you.

This thread should be locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom