not enough video memory

CompKid343

Solid State Member
GTA Vice City informs me that I dont have enough video memory. So douse Counter-Strike, AmericasArmy, Wolfenstein, and Mafia. I have updated my video drivers countless times... so what the hell do i do!?

It could be reffering to the memory on your video card. You may need to replace your graphics card/video card with something better, I use to have a very similar error when I used intel integrated graphics (yes i know they suck).

i have a laptop... that could be a bit of a challenge... besides my graphics card is an awesome ATI Radeon 9700... may be old but it kicks ass... thats not the problem... it was running smoothly till i installed this program that records everything you do into a movie file.
i uninstalled it but the problem persists

Um...

It sounds like it may have modified some video settings. Check that first.
Then get these programs to help clean out the leftovers the program left behind.
Crap cleaner> (I didn't name it) www.ccleaner.com
Turn on all the features and run it. You're going to be amazed at what it finds that you didn't know was there.
Find Junk Files> A neat little program. I'm sorry but you're gonna have to Google for it. I can't recall where I got it. Might have been Major Geeks, not sure.
AdAware se and Spybot S&D, blah blah.

It might have left behind some ad/spy ware you need to get rid of also.
Hope this helps...

ok ok ok ok i figured it out
it turns out that the program had lowered my graphics acceleration... i hightened that up and it runs alot smoother and the games work... but my startbar wont load!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!! but im happy the games work :)

Re: Um...

setishock said:
It sounds like it may have modified some video settings. Check that first.
Then get these programs to help clean out the leftovers the program left behind.
Crap cleaner> (I didn't name it) www.ccleaner.com
Turn on all the features and run it. You're going to be amazed at what it finds that you didn't know was there.
Find Junk Files> A neat little program. I'm sorry but you're gonna have to Google for it. I can't recall where I got it. Might have been Major Geeks, not sure.
AdAware se and Spybot S&D, blah blah.

It might have left behind some ad/spy ware you need to get rid of also.
Hope this helps...

Nice...I tried it and it's awesome. :)

Back
Top Bottom