Pop-ups!!

Chuck1

Baseband Member
I am having serious problems with pop-ups, I have a pop-up blocker on my pc and it dose block some pop-ups but there is still a lot that get through this is not only when im on Internet explorer but just anything, desktop, listening to music, watching films, anything! i have got spy ware detection software which i run all the time deleting the problems it finds yet still loads of pop-ups!. If any one could tell me how to stop this, why this is happening or any good software to get that could stop them. It would be much appreciated.

Hey, First of all you might want to try using Mozilla Firefox instead of Internet Explorer.
Also Install Ad-Aware and run a scan.
That should solve your problem :D

And this also...

If you're getting popups that seem to be able to get around the popup blockers then most likely you have left the windows messenger turned on. Go to services and run down the list to messenger. right click it and select properties. Stop the service then disable it. Click apply and ok and then reboot to make it go in to effect. This is not the same as MSN messenger. This is the internal messege system xp has for networks.

Back
Top Bottom