Official Baseball Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. That's why I can't stand watching the regular season (especially with the high amount of games they play), but once that's over and the playoffs start--I start watching it.

favorite team

I agree with Jefforaby :) I like the cubs the most. Yup i bet were gonna kick butt this year because we have great pitching, and my theory is with all this pressure about steroids and other performance enhancing drugs less will be used. So... pitching should seem a lot better this year and i bet there will be a decrease in homeruns. ( dont hold this against me ill probably end up being wrong) :)

I enjoy playing baseball more then anything. But with the steroids^^ and eerything, i just cant stand it.

did you here the Barry Bonds confrence? What an idiot!

shoot!

Darn! i missed his conference lol! what did he say???? he thought he was taking vitamins? lol

I'm a Jays Fan. Even though they haven't done much since there back to back world series wins in 92 and 93. We even lost our star player Delgado now that doesn't help much. But suprisingly we are not doing too bad in spring training. I still have hope! All of you Cubs fans, How'd you feel about Sosa Leaving?

Sosa wasn't the best player last year nor the years before. We'll see if change makes better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom