Pentium 4 vs. Athlon 64

:rolleyes:

Lord Kalthorn said:
About Destroyed; I didn't say that about AMD - I said that about whatever sizable edge they had, I neither said it didn't have an un-sizable edge nor did I say AMD has been destroyed.

CNEt is pro-intel bogus nonsense.

Studying economics would not make that any more clear. I'm sure you probably have some brilliant Economist Source about Sales which could say otherwise to CNet? :D
Shouldn't you really back that up with something or are they to take your word for it?

To understand market realities you have to have some basic concepts down... which you odn't.

He believes himself :D Tomshardware is not biased; it only ever seems to squewer information you think is wrong. It doesn't seem to have a trend - AMD win what they win everywhere else, Intel win what they win everywhere else. If Giancarlo could show they squewer anything that wouild be interesting but I'm pretty sure he's forgotten how to actually prove anything.

Tomshardware is in fact biased and I have seen you denounce it several times int he past. So what am I supposed to believe? can you even speak english properly? Your typos are horrendous.

Giancarlo said:
CNEt is pro-intel bogus nonsense.
CNet is a large corporation; they cannot have stories up that are not true; for that they have the Opinion Stories from their Editors.

Giancarlo said:
To understand market realities you have to have some basic concepts down... which you odn't.
Well then I suppose you do; and can show us AMD have sold more 64-bit Processors than Intel?

Giancarlo said:
Tomshardware is in fact biased and I have seen you denounce it several times int he past. So what am I supposed to believe? can you even speak english properly? Your typos are horrendous.
I denounce a lot of stuff however you also proclaimed it, so we are both guilty of that. Squewer is a perfectly reasonable word :D I'm not sure how wouild is a Horrendous Typo... no more horrendous than your 'CNEt' at least ;)

Lord Kalthorn said:

I denounce a lot of stuff however you also proclaimed it, so we are both guilty of that. Squewer is a perfectly reasonable word :D I'm not sure how wouild is a Horrendous Typo... no more horrendous than your 'CNEt' at least ;)

Your grammar is even worse.

God! Can we get back on topic here? AMD has much more going for it than Intel. Less heat output, less power hungry, better at gaming, better at overclocking, in fact, better at most things.

But can we get back on track please and stop denouncing all the review sites on the net and also can you please stop talking about damn grammar and spelling!

If you want a decent opinion, either ask in this forum or buy Custom PC once a month.

needforspeed said:
God! Can we get back on topic here? AMD has much more going for it than Intel. Less heat output, less power hungry, better at gaming, better at overclocking, in fact, better at most things.

Thank you..

Few people need less heat output; nobody needs less power consumption and games aren't the end of the world. There are far more important things than all three; how fast things load up, start up speeds, Multi-tasking. We all multi-task - even when playing a game we're multi-tasking; whether AMD does it well enough or not, Intel does it better.

Here we go with the wrongness again. Multi-tasking is just as good in AMD. Intel does not do it better. Liar, liar, liar! You Intel fanboys grasp on the myth that Intel is better at multi-tasking.

Giancarlo said:
Here we go with the wrongness again. Multi-tasking is just as good in AMD. Intel does not do it better. Liar, liar, liar! You Intel fanboys grasp on the myth that Intel is better at multi-tasking.
Hyperthreading is probably the best point I can give as to it - but also the 1,000 points higher Score on PCMark. You may say oh its not fair, AMD don't have Hyperthreading and the test is Writen in a Multi-Threaded Fashion which boosts performance on Hyperthreading, but more than one application acts like that too; and that is the basis of Multi-Tasking.

Back
Top Bottom