Hello I have a question.

Mojo

Solid State Member
Hi im completely new to this forum and computer programming. I've never done anything in computer programming before but i would like to start now. If someone could help me out and tell me where to start to learn some things i would really appreciate it. The closest thing I've ever dont to computer programming is a little html but nothing complex.
Thank you,
MOJO.

ya

could you be more specific? I dont know what to search in google for...... i need an idea of what i should try to learn first or w/e... ty for your help
Mojo

google for 'programming'!

google has everything!

the answer to everything is google! including where are your socks and keys!

hey

could anyone give me a better answer, or a more specific one thank you
MOJO

I really recomend that you start with a script language, something like PHP is greate, (www.php.net0
you can obviously make scripts for active web content, but you can also do a lot of other things,
You can run scripts on your local machine, either by associating the extension with the php excecutable, or by running them from the command prompt in the following style
php.exe [script name]

php will let you do almost anything that you could do in a real compiled language, includeing raw sockets, and file manipulations.
the syntax is also very simillar to C, so it's a good startinmg point for learning C, and progressing to C++

k

ty man now that was a helpful answer :) im going to go start learning now :D

I recommend that your first programming language be Python. It is a nice simple language, start with that.

question

where could i learn python? and do you think its easier then php?(whatever is easier is better for me lol)

Back
Top Bottom