Halo - Warthog in [a place it shouldn't be].

Status
Not open for further replies.
HA, my little 7 year old brother just did it on XBOX! if you guys can't do it I laugh at you all, MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

Please dont take the pisssss!!!!....only jokin, if sumone told me how to do it I cud do it a squickly as ur 7 yr old brother!!

Sorry, I was on a cruise for spring break. I didn't have any access to the Internet.

Yeah, it is in the Silent Cartographer (spelling?). And I didn't mess with the image at all. It's pretty easy to do, as some of you guys said. Heh, I knew someone else had done this though. I stumped my friend with the same picture for about 3 days, though. He finally replayed that level and figured it out. 'Twas funny.

Hah, that was funny.

cough cough moding cough cough i mod cough and moding the rocket can shoot out warthogs coughcough jeff its a little thing called moded to where the rockets shoot out warthogs, duh i did it too

you know what i dont get? sometimes people bring up old threads, and i wanna know where they find some of them like the 1000 posts one that was brought up from like 2004, its not like someone would search for that... ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom