Not open for further replies.
Jefforaby said:
My nominations:
jack22
alvino
NOFX
Jefforaby
xx cobra xx

These people are on most of the time, are honest, and have neutral feelings about most things.

That means alot to me m8 thanx alot.

Well, the voting would have to go down with the Mods and from what i can see one have them have picked alvino, alvino is a cool guy who gives he thought and does not blast at others, he is grown up and can go on living his life with out people flaming him or his threads.

Well i dont pick myself to be honest i am not botherd about being a Mod, consedring i report all the Spam and Flaming and they get sorted straight away (Good Job Mods) anyway i have been here a long time to pass my vote to someone who knows what they are doing and can stand by a person that would need alot of help, people that are to full of them and vote them selfs should not be a Mod.

Anyway good luk all you people who have there votes.

Well I Have to thank Jay Again for nominating me but i would like to nominate someone that really knows their stuff. And better yet is a female! Do we have any female mods? I think we should and it would help. SO I NOMINATE

ATHLON64FX

Please, dont forget about me, I know I haven't been postin these past few days but thats because of friend troubles and now I'm right back in the game!!!! I dont wont to force u to vote for me its entirley upto u, my time at cf has bin great becoming a mod wud put the icing on the cake!!!

jack22 said:
My nominies are as follows:
Me
Jeff
Ardy
NOFX
Alvino
Cobra

In no paticularorder.

Those wud b great, they are some of the most active members I have seen!!! We wud make a great team!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom