Need Webspace...

well I hope thats not the case because I bought ten gigs of space a minute ago thanx for all your help and input. See you later then!

Your not a demanding customer and knows much about the feild so of course youll have a good experience, because you dont/know much.

They're using a free template too.. lol.. they're little script kiddies.. cuz on their about page, they have a bunch of jibberish... and they dont have very good photoshop skills... actually.. it looks like they used "Paint.exe" to add their prices on that image.. heh I actually pay $35/year for 1GB space... and 26GB Transfer/month. with domain name and unlimited everything.. I still pay that price.. but new customers dont.. because my host merged with www.mesopia.com and they're rather...pricey... but my old host, dr2.net is great :)

I dont want to fill your egos anymore but yes you were right...I signed up and nothing worked! I'll let you guys look at the next provider im looking at before I make any decisions.
http://www.geti.com

why dont you try the person who hosts most of the forum? Very good guy, trusted etc.

Back
Top Bottom