Moderator nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.
please i would like to be a moderator i think i match everything that matt makes in decission and unless i have something wrong with me i will always see both points of view before i lock a thread.
Well if i cant i would vote jay is she a boy or girl?

jack22 said:
Thats not nominating yourself?

And also, thanks for the support Gian.

He said what happened to me because I got banned by LK over something insignificant over MSN. I didn't nominate myself.

You would make the worse moderator here, and not to mention you have this long running personal vendetta against me.

what about me i am with you gian because every1 on CF people should have the same rights as married couples so dont be horrible to gian anyway can i me mod that is a demonstartion of what i am like my spelloing is getting better

4.6 Ghz said:
what about me i am with you gian because gay people should have the same rights as married couples so dont be horrible to gian anyway can i me mod that is a demonstartion of what i am like my spelloing is getting better

what? No, no, no, no, no... NO! Not this again! Please don't bring that up.

Back to the topic.

sorry gian i mean it though do you want me to edit the post? sorry but i really want to become mod mate

this is going off topic! alvino would be good, he can be added to my previous list of:
computergen
xx cobra xx
netlight
zoomtm

I think Alvino would be good.

I don't know html code or anything and I think I'm a bit biased sometimes..also a little immature. :p Yep, that's why I don't nominate myself.

My nominations:
jack22
alvino
NOFX
Jefforaby
xx cobra xx

These people are on most of the time, are honest, and have neutral feelings about most things.

oh oh! i nominate jefforaby bc he is usually all politically correct when welcoming new members and settling fights n stuff.

but then there are those times....lol nvm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom