Which case should i get?

In my opinion I'd say the Thermal take, 2nd one is better. To me it looks better and also I've heard it's got much better cooling facilities, and has just been prooven better. I don't know too much about the first to tell the truth :)

*KaGe*

yeah, i think i will, the only problem is, at the top of the case, there is a wire coming from the USB port and audio jacks, and i don't know whether my psu will fit, so i have to figure out somehow :(

soprano!

go with the soprano, I currently have one and am loving it, it's very stylish and sleek. just one thing though, it's a little bit hard to find a 90mm lighted fan for the side panel (cheapley anyway) thermaltake makes some, but they charge like 10$ a fan...

Definitely go wit the 2nd case, the 1st looks sad!! Its too fussy!! The 2nd is pure class!!

Well you said that the case can't be over 80, well I think that if you go just like 10 bucks more, you can get the Raidmax case I got which is also black and is freaking awesome. It has a removable mobo tray, 6 freaking fans and the one on the side has red/orange LED's. Plus the drive cages are removable and require no tools. It is extremely easy to work with even if it's your first build. Some of the reviewers said that it's a bit noisy, but mine generates little to none and you can always replace the fans anyway. It also has free shipping. :)

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc.asp?description=11-156-148&DEPA=1

Oh and if you still only wanna get one of the two cases you showed, I'd go with the Thermaltake.

Re: soprano!

ACES WILD said:
go with the soprano, I currently have one and am loving it, it's very stylish and sleek. just one thing though, it's a little bit hard to find a 90mm lighted fan for the side panel (cheapley anyway) thermaltake makes some, but they charge like 10$ a fan...

since u have this, i was wondering what psu u have, cuz i have an aspire, and i wanna make sure it will fit b4 buying it.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom