Moderator nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.
mini_2003 said:
i guess my vote goes to alvino, since he helps out alot and is usually neutral in the debates, etc.

same here, he would get my vote

Lol cobra, if you are typing to fast.. try slowing down?

By the way, I nominate Alvino for a mod. I think he would do good.

i wouldnt mind being a mod. thanks for nominating me jay. i nominate myself!!!! i know how to use vbulletin also and can pick up on spam fairly quick. by the way do people on cf like me? im really just wondering

also i have ALOT of free time in which i could be a mod

What happened to me? I'm very much here.

I think we need someone neutral.. so not alvino or jack22... the person I think is most neutral and responsible is pcmxkeith. So my vote goes to him.

Giancarlo, I have to say your views are definately not neutral.. So I think it would make some of your decisions unfair. As for pcmxkeith, he is a cool guy, but I don't see a problem in Alvino.

Gian, Alvino has been neutral and very intelectual. He knows a lot and doesnt take people's sides normally nor does he get involved in flaming.

Im still in the picture :)

rakedog said:
Giancarlo, I have to say your views are definately not neutral.. So I think it would make some of your decisions unfair. As for pcmxkeith, he is a cool guy, but I don't see a problem in Alvino.

I never said I wanted to be moderator, thus why I did not nominate myself.

Alvino is biased just as much as you are jack. He doesn't know too much, but that's not my concern. My vote still goes to pcmxkeith. He is the coolest here I think.

I strongly recommend Jack22 does not become moderator. That would be very bad for this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom