Motherboard Question...

OTSS

In Runtime
ok I know absolutely nothing about motherboards... I know not to go with cheap no name kinds. I am looking into an Asus board but I have no idea with which on to go for... can anyone help?... my price range is $100-$150 canadian dollars

Yeah, I mean, just cuz Asus is the most popular doesn't mean it's the best, personally, I think the 3 best mobo manufacturers are MSI, Gigabyte, and Asus. And you see that in my sig I have an Asus, but if the MSI nforce4 board had been out at the time, I would have gotten that.

ok I am going with the AMD Athlon 64 3400+ socket 754... and I am going with Asus because I trust it... so now any good boards I should go with?

winterfreshpwnz said:
I think the 3 best mobo manufacturers are MSI, Gigabyte, and Asus.

Hey, those brands are good, especially since MSI is my fav currently, but im getting an ABIT soon, there are many other good companies besides the three you listed, like ABIT, DFI, Mach Speed, and EPoX

Ok well, the board i posted is the best chipset you can have with a 754 i velieve.

Have u bought the cpu yet?? Coz i'd consider goin socket 939 and wait a few weeks until the new cores come out, this will bring down prices of the existing 939 chips!!!

Back
Top Bottom