New Extreme Edition - WTF!!!

prosser13

Daemon Poster
The P4 EE should be renamed : "Burn money or buy me!" It is a waste of money, and not even an Intel fan could say it is not. The FX kicks it where the sun don't shine.

Now, don't let this get out of hand, but why oh why are they releasing a Pentium M EE? I saw it was coming out at the bottom of some press release talking about the new 6-series P4s.

And if I've got this wrong (just say!) and they are releasing a new P4 EE with 64-bit capability, then that is insulting. A locked mulitplier, amazing heat offload, energy guzzler, and bad performance. Compared to the FX it comes off looking shoddy and cheap.

You just realized that Intel sucks? Everyone knows AMD is better. Intel keeps screwing up, so no one is suprised..

I'm not even gonna get in this, but I will say that Intel is extremely overpriced, no CPU should be more than 1000 dollars (saw one for like 1065), expecially when the fx-55 outperforms it in mots tests.

The Extreme cpu's do quite well in benchmarks, the 2mb cache really helps it out!! But now the new 6XX range is out wats the point in the ee!!

Yea, i look at benches and i always have to say...wtf? Ill the the tests later for you.

I cant wait for the new cores to come out, both amd and intel, the venice core will own!!!

Back
Top Bottom