Free burning software that allows copying

The_Other_One

Daemon Poster
Hey all... Just wondering if there's a program out there that allows disk to disk(or DVD to DVD) copying here. This IS legal, BTW. I recorded something off the TV and would like to just make a copy of my disk.

I just wanted a decent program for my laptop to use.

And another weird problem... I have deepburner on here. I tried to use it today, but it didn't see my DVD Burner(firewire) I used it recently and it worked fine... Do I need to power it up with it connected? I mean it did show up in My Computer and all, just not Deep Burner.

i got better, do what technoman said then go and download bit torrent then go to www.mybittorrent.com

Then on google try and search for something called MYDVD it goes threw the copy right, i learnt that if you have got SKY then SKY has there own copyright so it makes it harder to copy, i dont no how it works i found out about this by calling sky.

First off, I'm trying to be legal. You all better hope the mods here don't see those posts about illegal stuff :mad:

As for googling it, I've googled the hell out of it and come accross the same progs. DeepBurner and...some other one I can't recall the name of(I'm at school, net's slow as all...) These are nice, but don't allow Disk to Disk copying. All the others I come across aren't free. Deep Burner Pro allows disk to disk, but how little I plan to use this, I dn't care to pay for it. I mostly just wanted to copy this one disk I had...

I dought that your going to find a free program that burns disk to disk or DVD copy. just buy a copy of Nero Or Roxio at your nearby store.

They are not that expensive, and you'll know your getting a legal upgradable version.

Blah...I guess I'll have to in the end... To be honest, I do have an illegal version and I wanted to get something legal. Plus, I don't really like how bulky it is and all and I wanted something smaller and simple, especially for my laptop(I'm very conservative on there, using less than 3 gigs ;) )

Back
Top Bottom