Moderator nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.
david i asked about 5months bak and you said i was in a line, o well things aint true around here then.

But any way i would like to volenteer

xx cobra xx said:
david i asked about 5months bak and you said i was in a line, o well things aint true around here then.

But any way i would like to volenteer
Moderators will be appointed by votes

o ok, sorry did not no lol, david there is spam in Buy/trade, on and is the voting in the Mods area,

If so thnx alot Mods if you vote me gd luk on ya voting.

Cobra, not to be mean or anything, but if you're trying to get votes, I advise you to at least try to spell some stuff correctly. I mean, I can barely make out what you are trying to say in some of those posts....

I wouldn't mind being a mod, but I won't get any votes... So guess not.

jay8990 said:
xx cobra xx
netlight
zoomtm is always about too
and computergen

:D
thanx m8.

And this is the sort of thing i get up set about, my spelling, at college when i am working very hard i get told by my friends and teachers that my spelling is great, its just that i type to fast at home and when at college i can just sit there and type lots of stuff and not make a spelling mistake, i dont care what you think about my spelling because it all makes sence, to ENGLISH people and i have told you about a 1000 times that i type to fast, i PM you and everything it just does not get threw to your head, and i have done what you said which was read 1st before you post and i have done that, its only the odd 1 or 2 that you yell at me 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom